Login | Register
Property Maintenance Guidelines
About Us
Rockshire Map
Rockshire Sharks
Contact Us
Web Meeting Info
Board of Directors
Directors Documents
Documents & Forms
Resident Directory
City of Rockville Links



City of Rockville
  • How can I schedule bulk garbage collections?
    Rockville provides six special bulk refuse collections per household each calendar year. Bulk refuse collections are for large refuse that does not fit into carts, such as a couch or desk. 
    • Call 240-314-8568 weekdays, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., to schedule an appointment for collection.
    • Place items at the curb by 6 a.m., in an unobstructedarea on the scheduled date.
    • Special bulk refuse collections are limited to less than 500 pounds or 60 cubic feet.
    • Self-hauling to the Montgomery County Transfer Station (16101 Frederick Road) is also an option.
    Click this link for more information:
  • What can I recycle and throw away?
    Please click on this link to view the City of Rockville's refuse and recycling guidelines.
  • What is the City of Rockville's non-emergency number?
    City of Rockville's non-emergency number is 240-314-8900
  • What services does the City of Rockville's Neighborhood Services and Animal Control Division provide and what is their number?
    Neighborhood Services and Animal Control

    The Neighborhood Services Division's primary function is animal control, including the licensing of dogs, picking up deceased animals, handling complaints involving animals, handling animal bite complaints and enforcement of animal control laws. The division also assists with the enforcement of parking violations and abandoned automobiles. 

    For more information, please contact Animal Control at 240-314-8937 or visit their website:
  • When is trash & recycling picked up?
    Trash & recycling is picked up on Tuesdays.  For additional information, visit the City of Rockville's Recycling and Refuse page. 
  • Who do I call for water and sewer emergencies and sewer backups?
    Call 240-314-8567 to report water and sewer emergencies and sewer backups 24 hours a day.  Here's a link to the City of Rockville's Water page.
Points of Contact
  • How can I order the resale disclosure document package (HOA Docs) when selling my house?
    Resale packages are ordered through HomeWise. Please visit their website, You will need to create a login; when placing an order you can search for either the Name of the association (Rockshire HOA) or an individual property address.
  • How can I pay my HOA dues online?
    HOA dues can be paid online using the IKO Portal site.  For more information, please visit
    Please note: At this time, only HOA dues can be paid using the IKO portal.  Pool membership and club room rental fee payments are currently accepted by Check only.
  • Who is our Community Liaison at the Rockville City Police Department?
    Major Eric Over
    2 West Montgomery Ave.
    Rockville, MD 20850
    Non-Emergency: 240-314-8900
    Phone: 240-314-8967
    Fax: 240-314-8929
    TTY: 240-314-8909
  • Who is the property management company for Rockshire?
    IKO Community Management
    3416 Olandwood Court, Suite 210
    Olney, MD 20832
    Phone: 301-924-4050
Utility Company
  • Where can Maryland state residents obtain free dispute resolution and mediation services when dealing with disputes concerning gas, electric, local telephone and certain water and sewer company disputes?
    The Commission's Office of External Relations (OER) offers free dispute resolution and mediation services to utility customer account holders and applicants for regulated utility service. The OER is available to assist consumers with disputes concerning gas, electric, local telephone and certain water and sewer company disputes. OER's function is to investigate disputes between consumers and utility companies based on applicable laws and utility tariffs, with the intention of assisting the parties in reaching a resolution.  Please click on this link for more information: