Login | Register
Property Maintenance Guidelines
About Us
Rockshire Map
Rockshire Sharks
Contact Us
Web Meeting Info
Board of Directors
Directors Documents
Documents & Forms
Resident Directory
City of Rockville Links



Posted on Jan 5th, 2017

Happy New Year from the Rockshire HOA!
Next HOA Meeting:  Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 7pm, Rockshire Community Room. 
  • Do’s and Don’ts regarding snow removal:
  • Entrances, parking space/spaces are the responsibility of the owner/occupant.  When shoveling snow, please shovel it onto your lawn or common lawn
  • DO NOT shovel snow into empty parking spaces (neighbors or guest spots).  DO NOT shovel snow into the street, this can prevent the flow of traffic or emergency vehicles.
  • The groundskeepers normally don’t come out until 1 inch or more of snow has fallen, and will clean the sidewalks and streets.
  • Single family homes:
    The City of Rockville treats and plows roads in the following priority order:
    Primary roads that consist of major arterial roads, emergency routes, central business districts and primary residential roads near schools.
    Secondary roads that consist of the remainder of neighborhood streets, alleyways and cul-de-sacs.
  • Snow Removal on Sidewalks
    Sidewalks, driveways and entrances are the responsibility of the adjacent property owner/occupant. Snow and ice must be cleared from all paved sidewalks abutting your property within 24-72 hours of the end of the snowfall, depending on the snowfall totals (up to three inches = 24 hours; three to nine inches = 48 hours; 10 inches or more = 72 hours).
    City crews coordinate road clearing and sidewalk work depending on the severity of the storm. Accessible curb ramps, sidewalks and pathways that abut publicly-owned property are cleared by crews from City departments.
  • Please be a responsible pet owner and clean up after your pet. Leaving pet waste where it drops is illegal in the City of Rockville. Violators may be subject to fines up to $1000 for each offence. Help protect water quality by cleaning up after your pet. (additional information available at  )
  • How do I report a water or sewage problem?
    If there is a problem with your water or sewage, your first call should always be to the City of Rockville. The City’s Department of Public Works has a 24-hour emergency number that will advise whether it is a City issue or if you should contact a plumber. The 24-hour utilities hotline is 240-314-8567.
  • We have included the 2017 HOA dues schedule letter dated November 4, 2016 from IKO for your reference.  The letter was sent to all Rockshire Homeowners and was followed up with the coupon booklet in December.  
No Comments